Lansinoh SignaturePro Double Electric Breast Pump
- Designed with enhanced adjustability, this double electric breastpump is the ultimate choice for women who want comfort and flexibility. It can be used as a double electric pump or single electric pump. A hygienic closed system design keeps breastmilk from backing up into the motor or tubing to help prevent mold and bacteria.
- Lansinoh’s breastpump provides time-saving pumping efficiency without causing pain or discomfort. Three customizable pumping styles and eight different suction levels allow selection of the perfect settings for comfort and maximum milk production. It’s perfect for busy moms.
- Moms can also pump directly into Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags with the use of any Lansinoh pump to save precious breastmilk and time.
- Lansinoh electric breast pumps work well with pumping bras from Simple Wishes. Available in 2 sizes: XS-L and L-Plus.
Signature Pro Pump Key Features
A hygienic closed system guarantees that breastmilk will not back up in the tubing or motor of the pump, helping to prevent mold & bacteria, ensuring the protection and reducing pump cleaning time.
LCD Back-Lit Display
This lightweight pump also has a digital LCD back-lit display that’s ideal for night time pumping. Monitor pumping sessions with the digital clock and track phase settings, suction levels, and battery power. Easy to read and suitable for low light conditions.
Quick & Clean Assemble
Lansinoh breastpumps have fewer parts for easy assembling and cleaning. All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are 100% BPA and BPS free.
What is unique about the Signature Pro?
‘Stimulation’ phase enables rapid pumping rhythm to stimulate and initiate milk flow; ‘Expression phase’ enables slower, pumping rhythm to maximize milk flow.
8 Adjustable Suction Levels
Adjustable suction levels for comfort with easy to use ‘+’ and ‘-‘ control buttons. Customizable settings allow moms to match their babies’ natural feeding patterns.
3 Pumping Styles
Lansinoh breastpumps offer three customizable pumping styles that help maximize milk production.
- Do I have to wait for the full stimulation phase, or can I skip ahead? A mom can go into the expression phase before the two-minutes is up by pushing the stimulation/expression toggle button or she can await an automatic switchover at the 2 minute mark.
- How long does the stimulation (let-down) phase last? 2 minutes.
- What if I lose suction while pumping? Check the white valves and replace as necessary with the spare set that comes with the pump. These become worn over time.
- What if I’m not getting enough suction from the beginning? Generally, this is due to the flange not fitting properly. Check flange fit, and ensure it is not too big or too small.
- What is the battery life on your pump like? The pump will run for approximately 2 hours. Generally, you should get about 10 pumping sessions out of one set of batteries. The LCD screen has a battery power indicator that will show you approximately how much battery power you have left. If batteries are in the pump, but your AC adapter is in use, the pump will use the AC adapter to power the pump. For the most economical use, we recommend using the pump with the AC adapter that has been provided with the pump.
- Is there a rechargeable battery on your pump? No, and we do not recommend using rechargeable batteries.
- Are your pumps multi-user? Our Lansinoh pumps are registered with the FDA as single user breast pumps, and are not intended to be used by multiple moms.
What’s in the box?
- Lansinoh SignaturePro Double Electric Breast Pump base unit.
- 2 5oz Lansinoh Bottles.
- Lansinoh NaturalWave Nipple and cap.
- 2 Breastmilk Storage Bags.
- 2 Disposable Nursing Pads.
- Lansinoh Lanolin sample.
- 2 Breast Flange Bodies.
- 2 Collars, diaphragms, and sealing discs.
- 2 ComfortFitflanges (25mm).
- 2 White valves (2 extra).
- 2 Bottle stands.
- 3 Connection tubes.
- Tubing strap.
- Y Tubing connector.
- Pump connector.
- AC Adapter.
- Tote bag.
- Pump manual with everything you need to know to get started.